Fueling the Future Summit
October 1st @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Hydrogen key in achieving our climate goals
FUELING THE FUTURE: This year’s focus is on hydrogen, seen by many experts as the future fuel in the energy-transition. How can we use this potential and roll out hydrogen within the mobility, industry and energy sectors? How can we scale up the hydrogen economy? To get there questions need to be answered and we need to share our power and knowledge.
LantarenVenster in Rotterdam:
Otto Reuchlinweg 996
3072 MD Rotterdam
- Didier Stevens (Senior Manager European and Government Affairs, Toyota Motor Europe and Member of the Board of Hydrogen Europe),
- Roger Hertzenberg (CEO Hydrogen, UNO-X), Tudor Constantinescu (Principal Advisor of the Director General Energy, European Commission),
- Pierre Etienne Franc (Vice President, Air Liquide, managing the Hydrogen Energy World Business Unit),
- Michèle Azalbert (CEO, ENGIE Hydrogen),
- Marco Waas (Director RD&I and Technology, Nouryon),
- Nigel Brandon (Professor and Director Energy Futures Lab, Imperial College),
- Noé van Hulst (Hydrogen Envoy, Ministry of Economic Affairs & Climate Policy),
- Hechem Nadjar (Business Develop Manager New Energies, Shell Hydrogen),
- Ruud Bouwman (Senior Technologist, VDL ETS),
- Geert Van Hecke ( Hydrogen Expert Public Transport, Van Hool),
- André Beukers (CEO, E-Trucks Europe),
- With moderator Emily Waterfield, freelance journalist, copywriter and Energy expert
Who do you meet
Directors and Senior Managers from the whole chain in the industry, chemical, energy, mobility and transport businesses.
The participation fee is € 499,- (excl. VAT*) per person. This includes lunch, refreshments, parking and documentation.