FOLLOWING the great success of the H2FC Research Conference 2018, our 2020 conference will be held at the University of Nottingham, from Monday 17 to Tuesday 18 February 2020 (see our conference website for more details). The conference is the principal event for sharing knowledge, scientific research and good practice in the field of hydrogen and fuel cell research, and is aimed at PhD students, early career researchers, academics and industry.
Papers can be submitted on a broad range of topics:
- Theme 1: Hydrogen Production
- Theme 2: Hydrogen Storage
- Theme 3: Fuel Cells
- Theme 4: Hydrogen/Fuel Cell Systems and Applications
- Theme 5: Hydrogen Safety
- Theme 6: The role of hydrogen and fuel cells in the energy system
- Theme 7: Policy, economic and social aspects of hydrogen and fuel cell technologies
Those wishing to present a paper at H2FC Supergen Research Conference 2020, whether as a twenty-minute poster presentation or a poster presentation, should submit an abstract of 200–400 words by our deadline, 24 November 2019. We will acknowledge all submissions and decisions regarding their acceptance will be made in December 2019.
For further information, contact: email@example.com.