30 Jan – 01 Feb 2019, University of Warwick
Join us at this important symposium with distinguished researchers, industrialists and policy makers presenting their vision for hydrogen and fuel cells globally and be part of the discussions for shaping the future of the sector in the UK.
Bringing together the entire hydrogen and fuel cell research community, inspiring collaboration and driving innovation.
We are pleased to announce that the H2FC SUPERGEN is holding this conference to create a vision for hydrogen and fuel cells in the UK.
At this important time for the sector, research and innovation remains critical for ensuring the potential of hydrogen and fuel cells are realised in enabling a cost effective and sustainable transition to a low-carbon energy system.
This conference will be composed of key-note presentations on technology, policy and industry activities around the world, with key international experts presenting the progress in their respective areas of work and their vision for the sector.
In addition to our invited speakers below, members of the H2FC Management Board will present on key developments and and provide a vision for hydrogen and fuel cells in their respective areas: Prof. John Irvine (SOFCs); Prof Anthony Kucernak (PEFCs); Prof. Ian Methcalfe (Hydrogen Production); Prof. Vladimir Molkov (Hydrogen Safety); Prof. Tim Mays (Hydrogen Storage).
Prof. John Vohs
Professor of Chemical Engineering
University of Pennsylvania, USA
Committee on Climate Change
Deborah J. Jones
Institut Charles Gerhardt Montpellier
Programme Manager Europe
NOW GmbH - National Organisation Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Technology
Dr David Hart
Dr Rachael Rothman
University of Sheffield
Dr Graham Cooley
ITM Power plc
The Scottish Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Association
Partner, Head of Cleantech
Manager Alternative Fuels
Prof. Kevin Kendall
H21 Programme manager and Head of Systems Development & Energy Strategy
Northern Gas Networks
Chief Technology Officer
Conference Presentation Slides
- A. Kucernak_ICL_Polymer electrolyte fuel cells advances and perspectives
- Chris Stark_CCC_Where next for Hydrogen in UK
- David Hart_E4tech_The global drive for hydrogen and fuel cells
- Ian Metcalfe_Newcastle_Hydrogen production advances and perspectives
- Jan Wegener_NOW_Developments in Green Hydrogen production and use in Germany
- Jon Hunt_Toyota_Hydrogen & Vehicle Electrification
- John Irvine_St Andrews_SOFC advances and perspectives
- John Vohs_Pennsylvania_A perspective of materials development in SOFC – the way to go
- Kevin Kendall_Adelan_Observations of hydrogen & fuel cells in Foshan (China)
- Mark Selby_Ceres Power_Establishing a new Global Standard
- Nilay Shah_ICL_Large scale H2 in the future energy system
- Nigel Holmes_SHFCA update Scotland H&FC Opportunities
- Paul Dodds_UCL_UK Industrial Strategy opportunities from hydrogen and fuel cells
- Rachael Rothman_Sheffield_Carbon Dioxide Utilisation and High Temperature Hydrogen Production
- Robert Steinberger_ UoB _Power2X – reversible SOFC and synthetic fuels – linking the energy markets of the future
- Robert Trezona_IP Group_An investor perspective on fuel cells- past and future
- Tim Mays_Bath_Hydrogen Storage- Past, Present & Future
- Vladimir Molkov_Ulster_Hydrogen safety research supporting FCH market introduction