All posters presented at H2FC Supergen Research Conference 2020 will be automatically entered in the Poster Prize Presentation award. The best poster will receive £200, and two runners up will receive £100.
The poster presentation takes place on the Monday 17 February at 7pm until 8pm during the evening drinks reception. You will have approximately 3 minutes to present your poster, with an additional 4 minutes available for Q&A. Poster presenters should be in the vicinity of their poster during the drinks reception.
Poster prizes will be handed out at the end of the conference at 2.25pm on the Tuesday 18 February.
Instructions for poster presenters
- The size of your poster should not exceed 84.1 cm in width and 118.9 cm in height (DIN A0 portrait). The poster boards are 2m x 1m.
- Add to the top of the poster the title and authors as stated on the submitted abstract. Posters should show the names and affiliations of all contributing authors.
- Any grants received should be acknowledged.
- Please include your theme on the poster.
- Posters should be printed on paper in portrait format. We will not be able to print posters for you.
- Please bring materials to hang your poster.
- The organisers are not responsible for any posters that have not been removed by the end of the sessions on the day. Unfortunately, posters not removed by that time will be discarded.
- You are advised to bring hard copies of your poster as handouts.
Please also do email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) beforehand any electronic copies (Preferably .pdf file format) of your poster if you would like them to be hosted on our conference website.