An opening for a Post-doctoral Researcher is available at the Helmut Schmidt University/University of the Federal Armed Forces Hamburg (HSU/UniBw H),
Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Chair of Fluid Machinery in Energy Technology. Employment until 31.12.2024.
Areas of responsibility:
• Independent and self-responsible design or modification of a test rig for the investigation of the fundamental research of stoichiometric combustion of hydrogen and oxygen in steam
• Development of a combustion chamber for the application in a gas turbine test bed within the scope of a research project
• Independent acquisition of further research projects and guidance of scientific staff
• Coordination of research projects
• A university degree and a doctorate (Dr.-Ing. / PhD) in the field of combustion, an experimental background is desirable.
• experience in experimental research in the field of hydrogen combustion
• Ideally experience with numerical modeling of combustion processes.
Existing interest in a habilitation, as well as in the preparation and publication of own scientific papers for further personal qualification in the context of the research topic are encouraged
Please send your application together with the usual documents exclusively in electronic form (PDF file), quoting the reference number MB-5520 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications: 5 March