- This event has passed.
Hydrogen Transport Technology Conference
1st February 2017 @ 9:30 am - 4:00 pmFree
Registrations are now closed.
This event provides an overview of current industry developments in hydrogen transport technologies and infrastructure.Topics covered include; case studies of deployment in car, bus and commercial vehicles, development of hydrogen refueling infrastructure, fuel cell technology development, vehicle performance data, training of personnel to support hydrogen powered vehicles in the UK fleet and future funding opportunities.
Presentations will be made by Toyota, ITM Power, CENEX, Element Energy, Revolve Technologies, The Engineering Group and Intelligent Energy on the following topics: –
- Overview of FC vehicle architectures in the marketplace
- Comparison with other zero emission options (EVs)
- Delivering Hydrogen Fuel Cell Vehicle Infrastructure
- Hydrogen Fuel Cells skills needs and training
- Market trends in fuel cell technology development – an industry perspective
- Hydrogen project development and funding opportunities
- Cars -Toyota’s Fuel Cell Strategy including Mirai Case study
- Commercial vehicles – Bi-fuel Diesel-Hydrogen Propulsion in Commercial Vehicles
- Buses – Overview of deployment to 2020 (UK and EU demo projects)
- Aircraft – fuel cell propulsion systems
For further information contact Neil Horsley (email@example.com).