- This event has passed.
International Workshop on Hydrogen Technologies (France)
19th September 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 21st September 2016 @ 3:00 pm
The second Materials Challenges for Fuel Cells and Hydrogen Technologies: from innovation to industry workshop will be hosted by Nano-CAT, a European project funded by the FCH-JU Programme under the EU 7th Framework Programme for Research and Technological Development (FP7). The 2016 edition intends to build on the success of the first Workshops to:
- Highlight key results of the research and innovation (R&I) projects supported by various programs of FP7 and Horizon 2020 (the current EU Framework Programme for Research
and Innovation 2017-2020) in the field of material for Fuel Cell and Hydrogen (FCH) and review their technology readiness level (TRL) in a value-chain approach.
- Give an updated overview of the portfolio of projects in the FCH field to bring forward the global picture of FCH R&I in Europe and highlight the impact of advanced materials
toward for a widespread of the FCH technologies.
- Identify common R&I priorities for bridging the gap between advanced materials and the successful commercialization of innovative products and industrial technologies.
- Provide a forum for discussion, problem solving and planning of R&I activities in Europe and give key recommendations on future R&I needs in the FCH domain, including cross-cutting topics (engineering and upscaling, characterization, modelling, standardization)
- Enable the materials, nanotechnologies & FCH communities in Europe to develop strategic collaborations and industrial partnerships.
- Review the existing materials, nanotechnologies and FCH roadmaps to support the development of FCH industry, and to implement them in Horizon 2020.
Abstract and request for participation should be sent by email to: email@example.com