- This event has passed.
Newton Fund Researcher Links UK-China Workshop
21st October 2019 - 23rd October 2019
UK-China Workshop on Solid Oxide Fuel Cells and Solid Oxide Electrolysis Cells
Under the Researcher Links scheme offered within the Newton Fund, the University of Nottingham and Shanghai Institute of Ceramics, Chinese Academy of Sciences will be holding a workshop on Solid Oxide Fuel Cells and Solid Oxide Electrolysis Cells in Shanghai, China on 21st – 23rd October 2019.
We are now inviting early career researchers from the UK or China to apply to attend this workshop. All travel and accommodation expenses will be covered by the Newton Fund Researcher Links programme.
Workshop UK coordinator: Dr Ming Li, University of Nottingham
Workshop China coordinator: Professor Zhongliang Zhan, Shanghai Institute of Ceramics, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Workshop mentors to early career researchers:
Professor John Irvine, University of St Andrews
Professor Gavin Walker, University of Nottingham
Professor Chusheng Chen, University of Science and Technology of China
Professor Zhaoyin Wen, Shanghai Institute of Ceramics, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Application and Deadline:
The application form, with more details on the initiative, is attached and should be sent to the workshop coordinator Dr Ming Li at the email address below before the deadline of 17:00 (UK time) 30th August 2019.
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Applications must be submitted using the Researcher Links application form.
– Application must be submitted before the deadline.
– Participants must be early career researchers: early career researchers are defined as holding a PhD and having up to 10 years post-PhD research experience.
– Participants must have a research or academic position (a permanent post, research contract, or fellowship etc) at a recognised research institution either in the UK or in China.
– Please note that participants are expected to attend all sessions of the workshop.