- This event has passed.
HYDROGEN WEEK: The Hydrogen London Transport Fair
16th March 2016 @ 2:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Hydrogen London Transport Fair, part of Hydrogen Week (11-18 March), is your chance to learn more about hydrogen powered transport in London and beyond!
The Transport Fair is aimed at commercial and public fleet operators, procurement officers, policy makers and investors with an interest in learning more about hydrogen powered vehicles and the important role they can play in businesses and for London as a whole.
The event will be a chance for you to:
• speak to vehicle providers
• experience some of the latest hydrogen powered vehicles
• take part in seminars and listen to the views of existing users of hydrogen powered cars and vans in their fleets
Exhibitors on the day will include:
• Symbio Fuel Cell (providers of Renault HyKangoo equipped with a fuel cell range extender)
• ULEMCo (providers of dual fuel Ford Transits)
• Intelligent Energy (providers of hydrogen powered scooters and developers of the first ever hydrogen powered London black taxis)
• ITM Power (hydrogen refuelling station operators)
• BOC (hydrogen refuelling stations operators)
Seminars offering a chance to speak to existing users of the vehicle will include:
• Transport for London
• Commercial Group
• Green Tomato Cars
• Johnson Matthey