We are delighted to announce that the first H2FC SUPERGEN White Paper ‘The role of hydrogen, and of fuel cells, in providing affordable, secure low-carbon heat in future low carbon energy systems’ will be launched on Monday 19th May 2014 from 10:00-12:30 in ‘London’s Living Room’, the home of the Mayor of London, City Hall, The Queen’s Walk, SE1 2AA.
The paper which has been written by UCL and Imperial (led by Prof Paul Ekins) with significant input for key industrialist and government stakeholders aims the White Paper is to provide an authoritative, accessible, detailed and unbiased assessment of the potential of hydrogen and fuel cells in low carbon heating for UK policymakers and other stakeholders. There will be a discussion of the main findings of the paper from the project authors, policymakers and leading members of the hydrogen and fuel cell community as well as time for networking with key stakeholders in the community. An agenda will be circulated in due course.
Speakers at this high profile launch event will include:
- Tim Yeo, MP, Chair of the Energy and Climate Change Committee
- Dr Philip Sargent , Advising Engineer, DECC Science and Innovation Directorate
- Dr Jonathan Frost, OBE, Director at Johnson Matthey Fuel Cells
- Dennis Hayter, Vice President, Business Development Intelligent Energy Ltd
- Daniel Barrett, Principal Policy and Programmes Officer – Energy Greater London Authority,
- Prof Nigel Brandon, H2FC SUPERGEN Director Imperial College
- Prof Paul Ekins, director of the UCL Institute for Sustainable Resources, UCL
Registration is free, but essential, and can be done here: www.eventbrite.com/e/launch-of-h2fc-supergen-white-paper-on-the-role-of-fuel-cells-in-low-carbon-heat-tickets-11116877881
Please contact Dr Chloe Stockford (email@example.com) with any queries.