On-site technical support will be provided to facilitate and coordinate the smooth delivery of all oral presentations. It is important that you adhere to the following guidelines.
• Session and keynotes speakers will have 15 minutes plus 5 minutes for discussions, unless marked in the timetable differently. Plenary sessions are 35 minutes plus 5 minutes.
• Talks can be uploaded in ppt or pdf format (be mindful of proprietary fonts).
• Please submit your presentation via email to H2FC SUPERGEN Researcher Conference (firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than 13 February 2020.
• Computers onsite will be PC´s. The following file formats are supported: *.ppt *.pps *.pptx *.ppsx *.pdf.
• Projector format: The standard format of the projectors in the conference rooms will be 4:3
• Bring with you a copy of your presentation on a USB flash drive at least 10 minutes in advance of your session. You will have to upload the slides yourself.
• For any questions you can contact us by email: email@example.com.