Consultation closes Monday 30th January 2017
Contract starts 20th February 2017
Contract closes 30th June 2017
BEIS is looking for bidders to fill an open contract, to improve its modelling capability in the field of hydrogen infrastructure modelling. In order to do so will require:
- An assessment of existing evidence for the hydrogen supply chain
- The development of a hydrogen infrastructure tool
The first part of this project would gather evidence on all parts of the hydrogen supply chain, assessing the certainty we have in these assumptions for a UK context.
The second part of this project will involve a hydrogen infrastructure tool. This tool must include the functionality to be able to model:
- Varied geographical and temporal demand
- Intermittency of renewable energy sources
- Transport and storage of resources
This is likely to require:
- High level of temporal detail
- High level of spatial detail
The final stage of this project will be to incorporate the evidence into the hydrogen infrastructure model.
To read more about this opportunity, go to https://www.contractsfinder.service.gov.uk/Notice/e7aa670a-c5d1-49af-bf7f-e675a9276a04?p=@JNT08=UFQxblRRPT0=Nz.