Closing date 11th June 2021
Network-H2 Flexible Funding Call: Expressions of Interest (EOI) – NOW OPEN
The EPSRC Energy Programme funded Network-H2 is pleased to announce its second funding call.Funding is available for up to 6 projects worth £50,000 each (at 100% fEC), funded at 80% fEC.
Network-H2 invites Expressions of Interest to this Flexible Funding Call focusing on relevant topics, including but not limited to the following priority areas:
- Further development of zero-emission (including NOx) hydrogen fuelled ICE engines for transport applications.
- End-user perspectives of using hydrogen in UK transport.
- Options for blended hydrogen-natural gas clean-up for PEM fuel cells.
- Policy and incentivisation for the scale-up of hydrogen for UK transport.
- Opportunities for hydrogen in UK rail transport.
- Hydrogen storage for long-haul aviation.
- Using hydrogen/ammonia as energy carriers for marine transport.
To find out more and apply please visit: https://www.net-zero-research.co.uk/funding/
Network-H2 is funded by the Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC) as part of the UK Research and Innovation (UKRI) Energy Programme.
Please download: Full Flexible Funding Call (PDF)
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by emailing